Figuring out how to set the right goals is overwhelming.
- You can’t narrow them down, so you choose too many.
- Distraction takes you off- track during the year.
- You end up feeling defeated when December rolls around, and you’re no closer to making your dreams come alive.
You don’t need that ever again!
Do you know what it feels like to make a dream come true?
It’s not enough to write down a few goals on a napkin.
You need a proven plan.
And here it is!
Join my LIVE online workshop!
I’m going to personally walk you through my 7-step Goals with PURPOSE process.
You’ll not only set the right goals,
You’ll have a personalized plan to help you:
- Track your progress
- Get back on track when you drift (yes, it happens)
- Blast through unexpected barriers (they WILL come up, so let’s plan in advance)
Why does my plan work?
I spent years teaching this process to teams in multi-million-dollar organizations. It’s modeled after the system used to help a tiny Japanese manufacturer grow into the world’s leading automobile company, Toyota Motor Corporation.
The real magic is that I’ve amended this system in a way that works for any goal – big or small.
It works whether you’re trying to lose 10 pounds or grow a million-dollar business.
I’ve used this process to help with virtually every goal I’ve achieved. It helped me win a bodybuilding championship, finish a Master’s Degree, grow my business, land a TEDx Talk, publish two books and
coach a group of hip hop kids to become National Gold Medal Champions.
The best part? It’s simple to learn and use!
This is for you if:
- You have big goals and dreams you’ve always wanted to achieve
- You want to start or grow a small business
- You’re a leader who wants to advance your career
- You’re looking for a system you can bring to your large organization or team
What you’ll get:
- 2 weekly sessions of personalized, small group instruction and coaching
- Goals with PURPOSE worksheet and sample template
- Practical application: you’ll work on your assignment and bring it back the following week for review
- Peer to peer connection with other like-minded leaders in the group
- Workbook (e-version)
- Bonus resources, templates and tools for accountability and progress-tracking
- Free guide to understanding DISC personality types to help you personalize your goal-setting in a way that works for you
Your price: $300